A complementary feed for dogs, with a unique and revolutionary spectrum of ingredients, which promotes healthy cartilage and supports joint function.
Synoquin EFA contains:
- Chondroitin sulphate (95% pure) – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride (99% pure) – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- Dexahan – a highly purified form of krill oil that acts as a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as providing astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
Synoquin EFA is available in a tasty tablet or sprinkle capsule formulation, facilitating administration in even the fussiest dogs.
Both formulations are presented in 3 sizes:
- Small breed for animals weighing less than 10kg
- Medium breed for animals weighing 10-25kg
- Large breed for animals weighing more than 25kg
For more information about Synoquin EFA, please contact your local vet.
Where to buy SYNOQUIN® EFA
VetPlus is 100% dedicated to supporting the independent veterinary practice and as such our products should always be purchased from your local veterinary practice. Vets provide vital specialist advice when treating your pet and out of hours emergency services if and when required. These services are vital to all pet owners therefore VetPlus choose to support these veterinary clinics and believe owners should do the same. Internet pharmacies are increasingly popular but do not provide the specialist services a vet provides nor is there any support or guarantee with any VetPlus product bought via an internet pharmacy, this is only available via your local veterinary surgeon.
To find your local veterinary practice CLICK HERE.